In the Northern sea where I was born once,
In the place where magic sleeps.
Modest beauty of the weaves silently glance,
mysticism flaunts its tricks.
Let me show you sea maids- what they do?
So innocent look- noble, free...
Or Siren, fairly singing- calling you,
her soft sweet voice won’t let you flee.
In the Northern sea where I was born once,
darker places you can find.
I know you, /my/ child. You`re young and dunce.
I`ll tell you /a/ story of my kind.
There was one sailor who tried to fight.
-One who fell in love with me...
The sea wiped him from /the/ human`s sight,
leaving me regret and grief.
Now I feel like I should guide you,
now I’m the one who keeps an eye,
now I feel like I should stop you,
`couse as well as him now you might die.
The sea hides depths before your sight,
like /a/ specular gate.
No one can see what is behind,
until is too late.
Keďže mi bolo povedané, že báseň nemá dobrý rytmus a takúto stavbu nikto nepozná, musela som ju prerobiť. Tu je druhá verzia. (možno príde aj tretia...)
OdpovedaťOdstrániťThe Goddess of the Sea
In the Northern sea where I was born once,
In the place where the Magic sleeps.
The modest beauty of the waves there glance,
the Mysticism flaunts its tricks.
Look at the Sea-maids; what you think they do?
So innocent look- noble, free...
The Siren fairly singing- calling you,
her soft sweet voice won’t let you flee.
But there was one sailor who tried to fight.
The One who fell in love with me...
The sea erased him from the human`s sight,
and left me the regret and grief.
I have a feeling like I should guide you,
now I’m the one who keeps an eye,
I have a feeling like I should stop you,
because as him now you might die.
The Sea is hiding depths before your sight,
like a frosted specular gate.
No one able to see what is behind,
for the escape is now too late.
,,Prekvapivo" tu mam tretiu verziu. Este sice neprebehla korekturou, ale verim ze tentokrat to uz bude posledna verzia ktoru tejto basni urobim :)
OdpovedaťOdstrániťenjoy:
The Goddess of the Sea
In the Northern Sea where I was born once,
In the place where the Magic sleeps.
The modest beauties of the waves there glance,
the Mysticism spreads its seeds.
Look at the Sea- maids; what you think they do?
The innocent look- noble, free...
The Siren fairly singing- calling you,
her soft sweet voice won’t let you flee.
But there was one sailor who tried to fight.
The One who fell in love with me...
The Sea erased him from the human`s sight,
and left me in my agony.
I have a feeling like I should stop you,
now I’m the one who keeps an eye,
I remember all those things He went through,
but I’m just too weak to say ,,Good Bye.”
The Sea is hiding the depths from your sight,
and so the faults that once were made.
What at first might appear so bright
will lose its shine- your life will fade..