,,Hmmm... No. “
,, Ok, then, how about this one?”
The redhead took a small sac and waved before her eyes with it. The second of silence followed, but then…
,, No.”
,,God!” She turned her back on her small friend and started to look all over again.
The floor of that tiny room was literally covered with whether bigger or smaller pieces of beads and the wood of it was almost entirely under that colorful deluge. There were so many of them! The glass beads, the wooden beads, the beads from Swarovski, from Czech Republic, from Prague… One of the girls was on her knees and leaned against the floor, looking for something.
,,You don’t want pink, you don’t want white; beads that has a name bugs you…,” she murmured obviously a little irritated.
,,What can I say? I like the simplicity in its very basic forms,” answered the smaller one, and her lips laced with smile.
,,But I think I had here… ,” continued the redhead as she had never been interrupted, ,,yes! Look at these!” She came closer.
,,It`s green.”
,,So?”
,,Don’t forget the occasion. Blue is better than green,” said she, suddenly little bit serious.
,,Well.. yes, but in some cases… No, look. This blue is pretty. In general, blue is better for what you want right now, but this green is better than blue. It has a certain sparkle, look!”
But she noticed it has no sense to persuade her. Her friend was looking somewhere else.
,,Oh, I like that one!”
,,Which one?”
,,The one beneath the big sac of violet beads next to your feet.”
,,Which feet?”
,,Left feet.”
The redhead lifted almost empty sac with a single bead and passed it to other girl sitting on the floor next to her. It had a very soft shade of the pale blue, almost like one could see early in the winter mornings when there is yet not snowing, but the sky is covered by fluffy white clouds, just little colored by that early blue sky behind.
,,It`s pretty.”
,,It really is. I totally forgot about these.”
,,It’s just one… That’s a shame.” She looked a little bit disappointed. After all they were looking for the right color since she came, and this was the first one she really liked. It wasn’t edged, had no name, looked very simple but noble at the same time; and the color… she fell in love with the color immediately.
,,No it`s not, don’t worry. If you want these, I’m sure I have another sac.”
,,I totally want them. When do you think I could come for the earrings?”
,,If you keep me company, I’m sure I’ll be done by 30 minutes.” The redhead smiled and took her the sac. But then remained silent for a while and her face became suddenly very serious. The playfulness was gone.
,,Don’t get married,” said she silently. ,,He’s not The Guy.”
Her friend took a deep breath, put her arm on her belly and gave her something between smile and sad face.
,,I really don’t think I have much of a choice now, dear.”
Žiadne komentáre:
Zverejnenie komentára