,,Hi I’m Hannah, you wanna have some fun?"
I raised my sight from the half-empty tot of tequila and by the way realized, that I’m still holding the slice of lemon between my fingers. I dropped it immediately. I’m not usually a fan of this beverage, but now it expressed my current state quite nicely. Something strong, bitter and heavily alcoholic. Yeah, exactly what I needed right now.
She was gorgeous. Tall, thin, blond girl with the most beautiful blue eyes I’ve ever seen. I always felt sorry for them.
,,Maybe later," replied I, but my voice could tell her, there’s gonna be no ,,later" for her.
She shrugged her ivory arms and left me, swinging her hips into the tones of music. Perhaps to make me regret that I send her away. I smiled, but one could see the sadness behind it.
It’s not so long ago, I would be offended if some other woman came to me offering herself..
But now I wasn’t. And neither was I flattered. I simply didn’t care.
The only thing I cared about right now, was the other half of my tequila, because that moment I started to rethinking reality... well I got thirsty. I drained the tot to the dregs and ordered another one.
,,I take it, thank you."
Goose bumps started to spread all over my body when I heard that voice. That moment, I could do nothing. Someone sat next to me and I was able to feel his harsh look. He was mad. Very mad.
,,I was looking for you." said he and his voice cut into me like a knife. I thought I got rid of him with that last drink, but now him- sitting next to me.., It felt like anything except him wasn’t real at all- and sincerely.. I wasn’t really sure that my concept of reality is the same as it should be...
,,I didn’t wanted to see you." said I calmly, but my fingers were twitching. His hand grabbed mine and he tried to catch my eye.
,,I was worried about you."
,,You left me."
He remained amazed.
,,What..?"
,,You left me," repeated I and drained the other tot.
,,You shouldn’t be drinking.. how much did you had?"
,,Like you even care.."
,,Stop it!"
,,You stop it. I’m fine, go away." My left hand left The Right One. The person who all my life stood next to me, and now he betrayed me.
,,You’re not fine, you`re sick! You know you’re not supposed to-.." My head started to feel a little funny. I couldn’t hear what he was saying, but in that weird, twisted reality, I was fine with it.
Sounds and sight merged into one honey-like flow of unidentified feelings. Time slowed and I saw myself falling from the chair. I guess it’s what they call an out of body experience. Actually, I was standing there looking on my own unconscious body and him, taking my arms to his- and I didn’t find it strange at all. I could almost feel his touch.
Was I really sick...?
Were my memories really a fake...?
Žiadne komentáre:
Zverejnenie komentára