pondelok 24. októbra 2011

other point of view...

We shared the morning-
with the cups of coffee steaming,
and each other estimating.
Asking ourselves- after that night,
-What did we do...? And if it was right?

After one night of pain and pleasure
-I should have known you better..!
My hair on your arms spread,
I never should have end in your bed...
That one night in coalescence-
-why it had to end in silence?

You haven`t said a word.
Like I was just another one -by which you were bored.
I was just a cloud- a thing in atmosphere..
You acted strange. Like I wasn`t there.
And than I saw what have I done.
Your left hand left my hand right.

Now It`s just another morning.
And you are probably in some café sitting.
Shame chase me wherever I come.
Im kinda` glad that you are gone.
It was a mistake, now I know.
Right hand again alone.

1 komentár: